click for larger view
How to reach us:
Traveling by Car
From Munich airport (40 km)
Follow the signposts marked "Alle Richtungen" (All Directions) or the blue Autobahn signs.
- Take the A92 towards Munich.
At the exit for Munich (München)/Stuttgart/Nürnberg (Nuremberg), take the A9 towards Munich. You will pass the München-Nord intersection, the Frankfurter Ring (ring road) and the Schwabing exit road.
Continue driving straight ahead towards Mittlerer Ring Ost.
After the bend to the right, before the Marriott hotel, immediately get into the left lane. You are now on the Mittlerer Ring Ost (Isarring). You will pass the exit for Schwabing and Tucher Park.
After crossing the bridge over the river Isar, take the first possible exit from the Mittlerer Ring (Isarring) (do not enter the tunnel) and continue until you reach the traffic lights at Effnerplatz.
At Effnerplatz, behind the big statue, take a left, and after about 100 meter turn right onto Engelschalkinger Straße.
After another 100 meter, turn right again onto Arabellastraße and follow the road turning to the left until you reach our office building (Arabellastraße 17).
Parking spaces are available in the public underground car park with access from the Arabellastraße at the western side of our office building. There is also a marked visitor parking lot located somewhat hidden behind a hedge on the eastern side of our office building with access from the Arabellastraße.
Coming from Nuremberg (A9)
Follow the A9 towards Munich. Continue your journey as described from point 5 above (after the right-hand bend before the Marriott hotel).
Coming from Stuttgart (A8)
- At the end of the München-West Autobahn, continue straight on following the signs for Nürnberg (Nuremberg) or the blue Autobahn sign into Verdistrasse.
- Turn left towards the Nuremberg Autobahn (Wintrichring). Continue to drive straight ahead on the Mittlerer Ring Ost, past the Olympic stadium and past the Marriott hotel. Do not leave the ring road continue to follow this road. Drive past the exit for Schwabing and Tucher Park. Continue your journey as described from point 6 above.
Using Public Transportation System
From Munich airport
By U- and S-Bahn (about 50 mins.)
Tickets (rates as of December 13, 2015):
Single ticket - 4 zones and more ("Einzelfahrt-Ticket - 4 Zonen und mehr"). Euro 10,80.
Single day ticket (entire network) ["Single-Tageskarte (Gesamtnetz)"]. Euro 12,40; this includes the return trip on the same day.
Stripe ticket ("Streifenkarte"): Euro 13,00 for 10 stripes. You need to validate 8 stripes before you enter the train.
- Take the urban railroad "S8" from the railway station underneath the airport towards Munich.
- After a journey of about 40 minutes, exit the S8 at the stop named "Karlsplatz (Stachus)" and change to subway "U4" towards Arabellapark. Exit the train at the stop named "Richard-Strauss-Straße".
- Alight at Denninger Straße by following the sign to "HYPO-HAUS". Walk east on Denninger Straße, then turn left at Arabellastraße and follow this road until you reach our office building (Arabellastraße 17). Alternatively, for a short cut from Denninger Straße to Arabellastraße 17, use the footpath signposted "Durchgang zur Arabellastraße" or cross under the building "Arabeska".
By Taxi - Fare: 70-80 Euro.
From Munich Central Station
On the underground (10 mins.)
Single ticket (one zone): Euro 2.70; or 2 stripes on the stripe ticket
- At the railway station, follow the sign for the subway U4.
- Take the U 4 towards Arabellapark.
- Exit the train at the stop named "Richard-Strauss-Straße". Alight at Denninger Straße by following the sign to "HYPO-HAUS". Walk east along Denninger Straße, then turn left at Arabellastraße and follow this road until you reach our office building (Arabellastraße 17). Alternatively, for a short cut from Denninger Straße to Arabellastraße 17, use the footpath signposted "Durchgang zur Arabellastraße" or cross under the building "Arabeska".
By Taxi - Fare: about 20 Euro.