Abitz & Partner mbB
e-mail: info (at) abitz.de
Legal form: Limited professional liability partnership
Registered as PR 18 on the Registry for Partnerships at the Munich registry.
Dr. Jan Morf
Dr. Monica Heinemann
Dr. Oliver Dannenberger
Dr. Sebastian Gritschneder
VAT ID number: DE 129 720 838
The patent attorneys comprising the Abitz & Partner mbB law office are registered in the list of Patent Attorneys compiled by the German Patent and Trademark Office and are also members of the German Patent Lawyers Association (www.patentanwaltskammer.de) . Patent Attorneys are subject to the provisions of the Patentanwaltsordnung [Patent Attorneys Order] (BGBI. I 1966, 557, BGBI. I 2001, 3656) [Federal Law Gazette] and the Professional Code of Conduct for Patent Attorneys (Bulletin 1997, 243). In addition they are members of the Fédération Internationale des Conseils en Propriété Industrielle and are subject to its regulations in matters of the law(s) governing professional bodies (www.ficpi.org).
The European Patent Attorneys (European patent representatives) at the Abitz & Partner mbB law office are registered at the European Patent Office and are members of the Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office (www.patentepi.com). They are subject to its regulations in matters of the law(s) governing professional bodies (epi-information 2/2001, 75) as well as the disciplinary requirements issued by the Administrative Council of the European Patent Organisation.
The European Trademark and Design Attorneys at the Abitz & Partner mbB law office are registered at the Office of Harmonization in the Internal Market (trademarks, designs and models). They are subject to the requirements of the Council Regulation on the Community Trademark.
Exclusion of liability:Abitz & Partner mbB makes every effort to constantly update and review the accuracy of the information provided on this website. However we assume no responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the information. Any liability in respect of damage which arises directly or indirectly from the use of this website is excluded, as long as it is not the result of intent or gross negligence. The details serve only as non-binding general information and are not a substitute for detailed individual advice.
Liability notice in respect of links:Despite careful checking of the contents we assume no liability for the content of external links. The contents of linked webpages are the sole responsibility of their operators. We hereby expressly distance ourselves from all content on webpages to which our website directly or indirectly refers (e.g. through linking or by naming in texts).
Copyright notice:All items and content, such as graphics, images, photographs and texts published on this website are protected by copyright. The reproduction or use of items and content that can be seen here in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without our express consent.
Controller: Abitz & Partner mbB, Arabellastr. 17, D-81925 Munich, Germany Email: info (at) abitz.de; Telephone: +49 (0) 89 - 9989040; Fax: +49 (0) 89 - 99890460
The company data protection officer of Abitz & Partner mbB is Mr. Felix Siepmann and can be contacted at the above address.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their useWhen you visit our website http://www.abitz.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion after 30 days:
3. Disclosure of dataWe do not share your personal data with third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only share your personal data with third parties if:
4. Rights of data subjectYou have the right:
5. Right to objectIf your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right for revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to info (at) abitz.de.
6. Data securityWe take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
7. Google MapsTo provide travelling directions, this website implements the online map and navigation service Google Maps provided by Google Inc. The data resulting from the use of this service may be transmitted to Google, but not to Abitz & Partner mbB. For more information about Google's data collection and processing, please refer to the Google Maps Terms of Service on the provider's website https://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/help/terms_maps.html.
Web design+title-photograph: www.webdesign-gabi-klein.de
Implementation: netEstate GmbH